Search Path

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu Oct 31 08:44:01 CET 2002

>How do I setup the search path for my applications, to find it if the application is in a directory other than lib.  (For now - without the boot script). ?

When you start erlang, you can include the -pa Path (Add the path at the
beginning of the search paths) or the -pz Path (Add the path at the end
of the search paths) directives. See the manual page for erl for details

You can also add paths from the shell by executing code:add_patha(Path)
or code:add_pathz(Path) See the manual page for code for details.

Regards,
Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com