Erl Lounge London, UK October 25th.

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Oct 14 15:41:50 CEST 2002

Hi Everyone!

Following the success in Stockholm, we will be stealing Per's idea and
having an Erl Lounge in London. I've emailed around, and there are
currently 5 people signed up to attend. We will meet at 6.30 PM on
Friday October 25th, at the Lowlander, 36 Drury Lane, London WC2 (In
front of the New London Theatre). The closest Tube is Convent Garden.

The Lowlander has an amazing selection of Belgian and Dutch beers. The
first round of beers will be on Cesarini Consulting Ltd. and the second
one on Sjöland & Thyselius Telecom AB.

Please let me know if you are planing on visiting so we can book a table.

Map:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?postcode2map?wc2b+5rr&Lowlander+Beer+Caf%E9
Lowlander Review:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/wine/main.jhtml?xml=/wine/2002/08/14/edbar14.xml