Minor compatibility patches for R9B-0?
Thu Oct 10 00:43:21 CEST 2002
On 09 Oct 2002 08:59:38 +0200
Kent Boortz <kent@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Wednesday next week we will release the commercial distribution of
> OTP R9B and short after that the OpenSource distribution R9B-0. Only
> very small changes are allowed in this stage of the release process
> but if you have any minor changes to the make files or configure
> script that are needed to build on your system please let us know. I
> can't promise the changes will make it into R9B-0, they may have to
> wait for R9B-1.
configure didn't seem to detect strerror_r for me (FreeBSD 4.5). I had to
manually add #define HAVE_STRERROR_R 1 to config.h in order for it to
More information about the erlang-questions