Luke Gorrie <>
Fri Nov 22 20:58:09 CET 2002

Weekend amusement!

I keep thinking of things I was bending people's ears about over
post-conference beers, so here are some nice URLs:

keywiz.el - Educational software for programmers.

IP over Avian Carriers - specification, and an implementation (surely
the best hack of all time!) (spec)   (implementation - see pictures!)

Multics Emacs History/Design/Implemenation - history of an early
Emacs editor taking over an operating system bit by bit :-)

Connection Machine Lisp - amazing paper about language extensions for
programming on a computer made up of zillions of small processors: