Higher Order Function Question

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Fri May 24 09:17:38 CEST 2002

I cannot come up with anything better than:

	lists:filter(fun (Attr) -> not attr:isPk(Attr) end, SomeList)

or

	complement(Fun) -> fun (Attr) -> not Fun(Attr) end.

	lists:filter(complement({attr, isPk}), SomeList)
	% or
	lists:filter(complement(fun isPk/1), SomeList) % within module 'attr'
	% or
	lists:filter(complement(fun(Attr) -> attr:isPk(Attr) end, SomeList) %
Very pointless with the complement() function