Compiler crash

Fredrik Linder fredrik.linder@REDACTED
Wed May 22 15:02:49 CEST 2002

Hi compiler creators

When I compile apa_bad.erl does erlc crash, but with apa_good.erl is
doesn't.

/home/fredli/[...]/apa_bad.erl:none: internal error in v3_core;
crash reason: {{case_clause,{'EXIT',{function_clause,
                                        [{v3_core,
                                             pat_alias,
                                             [{c_atom,[],type},
                                              {c_atom,[],eme_lir}]},
                                         {lists,map,2},
                                         {v3_core,clause,2},
                                         {lists,mapfoldl,3},
                                         {v3_core,body,3},
                                         {v3_core,function,1},
                                         {v3_core,form,2},
                                         {lists,foldr,3}|
                                         more]}}},
               [{compile,'-select_passes/2-fun-2-',2},
                {compile,'-internal_comp/4-fun-1-',2},
                {compile,fold_comp,3},
                {compile,internal_comp,4},
                {compile,internal,3}]}

What information do you need to debug this, and how do I retrieve it?

The version of erts is 5.0.1.1.

/Fredrik

http://skrivihop.nu