Records, encapsulation and optional elements

Ingela Anderton ingela@REDACTED
Tue May 21 08:55:22 CEST 2002

I would suggest something like this:

make_attr(Name, Domain, [Option | Options]) ->
   make_attr(#attr{name = Name, domain = Domain}, Options).

make_attr(Record, {nullable, Value}, []) ->
	Record#attr{nullable = Value};

make_attr(Record, {nullable, Value}, [Option | Options]) ->
   make_attr(Record#attr{nullable = Value}, Option, Options);

make_attr(Record, {domLen, Value}, []) ->
	Record#attr{domLen = Value};

make_attr(Record, {domLen, Value}, [Option | Options]) ->
   make_attr(Record#attr{domLen = Value}, Option, Options);

for more information on how records work see:

http://www.erlang.se/doc/doc-5.1/doc/extensions/part_frame.html

--
/m.v.h Ingela

//The highway of life is always under construction. //

Ericsson AB - OTP team

Cellular/Mobile: +46 70 636 78 68