erl_interface

Rick Pettit rpettit@REDACTED
Fri May 10 21:17:47 CEST 2002

> Attached is a fix to a bug in erl_interface that causes
> messages without payload to generate decode failures.
>
> Who is maintaining erl_interface nowadays ?

Just out of curiousity, what exactly do you mean when you way "messages
w/out payload"?  I have worked a little with Erlang at work and am
considering wrapping the erl_interface in C++ in order for existing C++
applications to easily talk to Erlang nodes (we have previously done this
w/request brokers that talk TCP on one side and Erlang messaging on the
other).

I am also curious as to who is maintaining the erl_interface, as well as
how actively they are maintaining it and if it is considered "stable" by
the Erlang masses.

-Rick