erl_lint bug

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Fri May 3 15:06:26 CEST 2002

Thanks!

We are aware of the problem, and we will fix it in R9.

Despite this little problem, I find the warn_unused_vars option to
be usable and worth turning on. So far I have found one minor bug
and several cases of unnecessary code and unused function arguments
in my code (in both OTP code and Wings code).

When writing new code, the warnings helped me to find typos quicker
than the usual method of staring at the suspect code sequence.

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P