gen_server

Yurii A. Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Fri Mar 22 11:04:29 CET 2002

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a question concerning gen_server and related things.

I have supervised gen_server running and usual process that listens
socket, receives messages, parses them, pass to that gen_server and then
returns replies back. Also I have another client application that sends
messages to gen_server directly w/ gen_server:call, do not using that
TCP wrapper. Then, if only of these clients is working with gen_server,
all is ok. But if there both of these clients, behaviour significantly
changes - for example, application that connects directly by
gen_server:call fails w/ {'EXIT', { timeout, .

What can be the problem of two (and probably more) clients working w/
gen_server simultaneously?

I understand that question looks very indefinably, so I need any advices
:-)

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,