ets weirdness when using -run

Shawn Pearce <>
Thu Jun 20 04:38:49 CEST 2002

wait_forever() ->
		stop ->

This way you can request that the process terminate by sending it
a 'stop' message:

	ProcessPid ! stop

Chris Pressey <> scrawled:
> Thanks Raimo and Bengt.
> I now spawn a process that creates the ets table and waits forever.
> By the way, is there a better way to wait forever than to say
>   wait_forever() ->
>     timer:sleep(10000000),
>     wait_forever().
> ?
> -Chris

Why do I like Perl?  Because ``in accordance with Unix tradition Perl
gives you enough rope to hang yourself with.''

Why do I dislike Java? Because ``the class ROPE that should contain the
method HANG to do the hanging doesn't exist because there is too much
'security' built into the base language.''