Klacke <>
Thu Jun 13 14:01:43 CEST 2002

Yet another release of yaws, 0.48 this time and
it feels as if yaws is getting more and more ready now.

Performance is great, I can deliver some 2500 dynamically
generated html pages /sec on a 2GhZ machine.

I redid the way dynamic content is generated and it is now
much easier to do such things as redirections and setting
cookies. https seems to work flawlessly using the standard
ssl package in otp.

Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control
cellphone: +46 70 2097763