crash node with debugger

Miguel Barreiro Paz enano@REDACTED
Mon Jun 3 15:10:11 CEST 2002

>   Eshell V5.1.1  (abort with ^G)
>   1> ii(test).
>   {module,test}
>   2> ii(test).
>   The code server called the unloaded module `dbg_debugged'
>
> .. then the emulator exits.
>
> (Not specific to the 'test' module)

	BTW, some time ago I was trying HIPE and when starting nodes from
the unix commandline beam often died with "The code server called the
unloaded module `hipe_converters'" (I'm quoting from memory). I blamed it
on the runtime (early R8 IIRC) and regarded it as normal given the then
premature hipe support. Maybe it wasn't hipe's fault at all.

Just in case it's related.

	BTW2 - I've had an R8B HIPE coredump on SPARC, is anybody
interested in the core?

Regards,

Miguel