Erlang echo server with eLite

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Fri Jul 26 10:16:27 CEST 2002

Reposting this to the list since it got lost somewhere...

Hi again!

without knowing anything about stand alone Erlang, the error msg
you got, undef, means that the function set_cookie in the module auth
taking 2 arguments does not exist. Either there is no such function in
the auth module or the auth module is not loaded.

/Lennart