No subject

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Jul 17 08:53:00 CEST 2002

Hi,

I really think that an Erlang application server efficient and easy to use might
become an Erlang killer app. But I am sure that this application design can only
succeed if this become an effort of the overall imaginative Erlang community.

This two topics (MVC) and templating engine are good piece of the puzzle.
My problem with Zope ZPT approach is that it is very process intensive. By
adding attribute to HTML tag, I think you will lose server performance.
But I might be proved wrong. I think we should think of a way to map this
templating system to Erlang code.

Anyone interested ?

Maybe we can use the wiki to think about that...
http://www.bluetail.com/wiki/showPage?node=TemplateEngine

--
Mickaël Rémond