Emacs TAGS

Vladimir Sekissov svg@REDACTED
Tue Jan 29 19:01:27 CET 2002

Good day,

vlad.dumitrescu> I only had little time to look at EDE and friends, but I am already impressed! Already Speedbar adds a lot of useability to Emacs.
vlad.dumitrescu>
vlad.dumitrescu> I for one am interested in Erlang bindings. And I will certainly ask a lot of questions if it doesn't install smoothly :-)

In the attachment is a semantic support for erlang.

Installation:

1. Unpack archive somewhere in your path.

2. If you want 'document-inline' function to work with into erlang
files apply patch from archive to semantic direcotry.

3 Your .emacs

3.1 Add this directory to elisp load path

(add-to-list 'load-path "path-to/semantic-erlang")

3.2 Add semantic as described in semantic doc

3.3 Hook for erlang-mode

(autoload 'semantic-default-erlang-setup "semantic-erlang")
(add-hook 'erlang-mode-hook 'semantic-default-erlang-setup)

Send me your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Vladimir Sekissov