make rule to compile yecc grammars?

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Mon Jan 28 20:54:45 CET 2002

i'm using yecc to construct a parser, and would like to integrate
it into the general build structure of the (larger) project.

it's easy to generate the parser (say, foo_yecc) from within erlang,
but i need to be able to do this from a Makefile line, and get the
dependencies
to the correcspoinding foo.yrl correct.  does anyone have a little
example
of this i could look at?

thanks.

--
Garry Hodgson                   Let my inspiration flow
Senior Hacker                      in token rhyme suggesting rhythm