Daily R9 snapshots

Kent Boortz <>
Wed Jan 9 20:49:08 CET 2002

I don't know if you have noticed that there are daily R9 snapshots
available from

or if you are on the Ericsson intranet

We are working on finding a way to publish a notes file in some
automatic way that describe the changes done in a snapshot. We
also plan to include some sort of test summary.

This is directly from our daily build and test process and may in the
worst case not even build (99.999% of the time it will, but we can't
promise it). Some features may have been added but not tested (one
example is "to_erl" and friends for linux and freebsd). Some features
may have been added but not documented or the other way around.