Event Modeling Language

Vance Shipley <>
Wed Feb 13 15:44:26 CET 2002

I've been trying out the Event Modeling Language:

Is anyone actively using this?  Has it proved useful?

Is anyone currently using the "EML" plugin(*) for Dia?

Are there any other tools available for generating these diagrams?

Are there other graphical notations I should consider?

Vance Shipley
Motivity Telecom Inc.
+1 519 579 5816

* Written by Vladimir Sekissov <> and found in the
  current distribution of Dia.  http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia
  It does seem a bit broken at the moment but that may be due to it
  not having been maintained.  They've changed things in Dia since
  it's contribution.