Message Routing Paradigms

Peter Lund peter@REDACTED
Fri Dec 13 19:15:44 CET 2002

You are welcome to differ, but when I was part of the AXD301
Operation and Maintenance team ages ago (1998), the focus of
EVA was quite much on the human operator, even if so called
"OaM expert systems" also were thought of. I am aware of that
this was well before EVA was integrated into the OTP middle-
ware and it may have switched focus slightly in this process.

Best regards,
Peter Lund