appname.app not found

Chris Pressey cpressey@REDACTED
Fri Dec 6 04:07:03 CET 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:09:23 -0800 (PST)
Eric Merritt <cyberlync@REDACTED> wrote:

> Ok guys,
>
>  I have done a bit more tinkering and come to a few
> more concise results. I know that the path is correct,
> I can call modules from the shell that are in the same
> directory as the *.app file.
>
>  What other choices are there? Are there any other
> reasons this error would be given. Possible other
> cuases? Any help would be appreciated.

Is it possible you have a directory in the path with a space in it's
filename?  IIRC erlc has had problems with this under Windows.  Especially
since it's installed under "Program Files" by default.  I used to have
major problems with it (couldn't get it to display any warnings, or
errors, even) until I installed R9 as E:\erl5.2 .  Now it seems to work
much more sanely...

-Chris