appname.app not found

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar.Mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Dec 5 12:04:04 CET 2002

Eric,

You application directory name should be appname-vsn  - do you have it setup
like this? Can you post your rel file and a directory listing?

cheers
Chandru

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Merritt [mailto:cyberlync@REDACTED]
Sent: 04 December 2002 19:09
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: appname.app not found

Ok guys,

 I have done a bit more tinkering and come to a few
more concise results. I know that the path is correct,
I can call modules from the shell that are in the same
directory as the *.app file.

 What other choices are there? Are there any other
reasons this error would be given. Possible other
cuases? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
--- Eric Merritt <cyberlync@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>  Once again I am getting frustrated as all get out
> here. I use the following (per early conversations)
> bat file to attempt to compile a *.rel file.
>
> C:\erl5.2\bin\erlc -I <Path>/ebin -o . appname.rel
>
> No matter what I do it always comes back 'file now
> found: appname.app'. I can use the
> systools:make_script command from the shell and get
> the same result wehter I supply a path argument or
> not. I hope one of you have an idea as to what this
> might be.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: