appname.app not found

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Dec 4 01:56:43 CET 2002

Hello All,

 Once again I am getting frustrated as all get out
here. I use the following (per early conversations)
bat file to attempt to compile a *.rel file.

C:\erl5.2\bin\erlc -I <Path>/ebin -o . appname.rel

No matter what I do it always comes back 'file now
found: appname.app'. I can use the
systools:make_script command from the shell and get
the same result wehter I supply a path argument or
not. I hope one of you have an idea as to what this
might be.

Thanks,
Eric