Beam file format questions. - boy am I an idiot

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Aug 26 22:02:32 CEST 2002

Sorry guys,

 I finally figured out where the extra null bytes were
coming from. It seems I missed this sentance in the
spec 'I use four-byte alignment instead'. So the
chunks are on a four byte boundry, that boundry
material was where the null bytes were coming from. I
should have noticed this particular piece of
information but I didn't. I am sorry for cluttering
your inbox. As for the other issue, thanks for
pointing my to the beam_disasm module. That particular
module clear up some things for me as well.

Thanks,
Eric