Documentation suggestion

James Hague jamesh@REDACTED
Mon Aug 26 20:53:55 CEST 2002

In the list of applications in the left frame of the HTML docs, put "kernel"
and "stdlib" at the top of the list, separated from the rest of the
application by a blank line.  Two reasons:

1. I don't think of "stdlib" or "kernel" as applications.
2. 99% of the time I use the docs it is for one of these two things.

Arguably, there should be a section labeled "Erlang Core"--or
somesuch--above "Applications," containing the entries "kernel" and
"stdlib."

This suggestion is motiviated by purely selfish reasons.