Megaco v2 compilation, files to update by hand?

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Aug 21 19:13:28 CEST 2002

Hello everyone,

I am using the Megaco protocol version 1 to build a Gateway Controller and Media Gateway in Erlang. Now I hope to compile the ASN.1 file for Megaco v2. The changes between the two version don't affect this project too much, it's mainly to prove the point of keeping up to the minute on the standard.

Here's the problem: I have successfully compiled Megaco version 2 ASN.1 into Erlang using 'erlc'. At this point, it seems there maybe other source files in the Megaco project that need updating and kept synchronised with the new version of the protocol.

Which other files in the source directories and include paths need updating after compiling the ASN.1 so that my application development will support Megaco version 2?

Thanks

Pete.