Mnesia table events

Dan Gudmundsson <>
Fri Aug 16 08:04:11 CEST 2002

You only get events on the node where you called the subscribe command:

Node A                                                 Node B (A1)

()1> mnesia:start().                               ()1>  mnesia:start().
ok                                                    ok
()2> mnesia:change_config(extra_db_nodes, []).
{ok,[]}
()3> mnesia:create_table(a,[{ram_copies,[]}]).
{atomic,ok}
()4>                                               ()3>  mnesia:subscribe({table, a}).
()4> mnesia:dirty_write({a,1,1}).
ok
						      Shell got {mnesia_table_event,
                                                       {write,{a,1,1},{dirty,<127.32.0>}}}