page templates

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Aug 14 13:38:00 CEST 2002

vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED écrit le 14/8/02 7:18:

>Is there anyone else working
>on this at the moment? It
>would be useful to
>share experience and/or
>work.

Here is what I did before going on vacation. I did implement simple ept as a module to generate Erlang code from a page template.  I think this is the way to go for performance reason.

I did implement the following attributes:
- ept:content for inserting the result of the evaluation into the tag
- ept:replace for replacing the current tag by the result of the attribute evaluation.

Those two attributes are easy to implement.
I have also started to implement the for loop, mapping it to Erlang code as lists:map.

I can send you my work and help you when I will be back from vacation on the 2 september.

Does this match with what you have in mind ?

--
Mickaël Rémond