Distel

Vladimir Sekissov svg@REDACTED
Thu Apr 18 14:36:37 CEST 2002

Good day,

vlad_dumitrescu> Did anyone got Distel working? (I suppose at least Luke should be able to
vlad_dumitrescu> answer "yes" :-)

Yes, it works and works very well. Our admin for example is very happy
with tail like emacs online browser of binary disk logs I've wrote for
him with Distel.

When I'd looked at Distel first time I was mostly interested in
Emacs<->Erlang interaction but quickly realized that it makes pure
emacs programming more easier. It allows me to think more like
programmer not like Emacs buffer/window manager.

Best Regards,

Vladimir Sekissov