Erlang language issues

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Apr 17 06:25:06 CEST 2002

Hi,

Since the language itself is an issue right now, I will pop up a question
about that, even if not really related to the rest of the thread.

Would a "block comment" concept be wrong for Erlang? Difficult to implement?

The reason why I need it is that I would like to be able to embed Erlang
code within a HTML page using the same trick that JavaScript uses, namely
the HTML is commented out for the JS parser and the JS code is commented out
for the HTML parser. I don't see a way to do it with only the % comments....

regards,
Vlad