gen_fsm state machine drawing tool

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Sun Sep 30 15:16:48 CEST 2001

Hi,

At the Erlang User's Conference (thanks Bjarne, Bj=F6rn, Tuula and Eeva
and everyone else for organising a fabulous conference!) I mentioned
Vance Shipley's tool for graphing gen_fsm state machines. Someone in
the audience wanted to know more about it.

I can't find the tool online anywhere, but I saw that Vance is active
on the mailing list, so getting a copy should be easy. (LGPL licence)

I've attached an example of what I meant when I said the automatically
generated diagrams looked like the ITU spec redrawn by a tripping
hippie. The ITU's original is on page 5 of Q.703.

Matthias