Manderlbot: an IRC bot written in Erlang

Mickael Remond <>
Sun Sep 16 16:33:47 CEST 2001

I just released the new version of Manderlbot, an Erlang written IRC

You can download it at:

There is still a lot of work to do but, ultimatly, we are aiming at
writing a bot management system (I mean a program able to manage several
bots at the same time, that could lead to Internet Bot Service provider
activity ;-) and to leverage fault-tolerance and high-avaibility Erlang

If you want to participate, you could contribute to the fun part: the
bot standard "behaviours" development.

We can discuss that on the mailing list or a the #erlang IRC channel
(Where the bot is currently running).

Mickaël Rémond