trouble building R8B -- megaco

per <>
Wed Oct 31 21:42:17 CET 2001

Ulf Wiger <> wrote:
>But after one hour of successful make:ing, I crashed on the
>megaco_flex_scanner_drv. Does anyone recognize the following?
>gcc -g -O2
>-funroll-loops -Wall  -fpic -shared -o
>megaco_flex_scanner_drv.c -lfl

>ld: fatal: library -lfl: not found

It seems you have your libfl[.a] (library that goes with flex) installed
in a place where 'ld' won't find it (by default it basically only looks
in /usr/lib on Solaris IIRC) - I guess maybe configure should have
noticed. Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory where it is,
and re-running 'make', is probably the simplest fix/workaround.

--Per Hedeland