Your Erlang Links!

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu Oct 4 09:39:27 CEST 2001

If you surf to the open directory project at

http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Erlang/

you will find the largest collection of Erlang links ever compiled. I
have bugged some of you individually. Now I am bugging you collectively.
There are, as of this morning, over 200 links to documents and web pages
(The numbers on the pages are wrong as they get updated once a week),
making it an excellent source for Erlang research. There are so many
research projects out there, so many papers, so many open source
developments, help web pages, and much much more that I now need your
help to make this site even bigger. In other words, surf there, and
submit  *ALL* your Erlang links and bookmarks! When you slap up a
contribution, do not just email it to the Erlang mailing list! Put up a
web page and add your link, so people can find it even after they've
deleted the email. I especially need help on Contributions, Products and
Research. And link to it so people start finding/using it. The Erlang
site is now bigger than the small talk one. Let us make it more
comprehensive that the Perl and C++ one!

The following categories exist:

Articles
    News and Media
    Thesis