Wings 0.70 patch

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Wed Oct 3 14:14:56 CEST 2001

Thanks for the patch. It will be included in next release of Wings,
which probably will appear within a few days.

BTW, there is now a version 0.71 at the Wings page, which fixes
a few minor bugs, such as the infamous "demo bug" shown at the
Erlang conference.

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P