fix required for HTML docs?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sun Nov 18 00:03:36 CET 2001

While we're on about the html, since R8B-0 the toc.html page
(which is the frame to the left with the list of sections)
has been screwed up for me on my browser (MSIE v5.5).  The
reason for this seems to be the line-height tag:

 P  { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height :
13px }

Removing the indicated section above fixes the problem.

My browser seems to have chosen a font which is larger than
13 pixels and thus the lines are overlapped.  It is hard to
read but also I have to click on the line above the section
I actually want.

	-Vance