bug reporting?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Nov 1 18:16:19 CET 2001

I know longer see any reference to a bug reporting proceedure
on the Open Source Erlang web site.  There used to be one didn't
there?  I no longer see the list of open issues or todo's either.

I found a small error in the documentation today and would pass
it along so it doesn't come back to bite anyone, including me, again.
That is if anyone is accepting these sorts of things.

	-Vance

Files:  compile.3, compile.html, epp.3, epp.html, erl_lint.3,
	  erl_lint.html, erl_scan.3, erl_scan.html, io.3, io.html

Error Information
The ErrorInfo mentioned above is the standard ErrorInfo structure which is
returned from all IO modules. It has the following format:

    {ErrorLine, Module, ErrorDescriptor}

A string which describes the error is obtained with the following call:

---	apply(Module, format_error, ErrorDescriptor)

Should be:

+++	apply(Module, format_error, [ErrorDescriptor])