Erlang behind firewall(s) (which ports do I need)

Jouni Ryno jouni.ryno@REDACTED
Mon May 28 22:46:00 CEST 2001

Which ports need to be open for erlang nodes to talk with each other ?
Just 4369 ?

I somehow taught it to be easier to make separate erlang-nodes as
repeaters, than making point-to-point tunnels over three different
networks combining ISDN, firewalled company network and home. But as
always, firewall hits me, so I need to be friends with sysadmins ...

  Jouni Rynö                            mailto://Jouni.Ryno@fmi.fi/
                                        http://www.geo.fmi.fi/~ryno/
  Finnish Meteorological Institute      http://www.fmi.fi/
  Geophysical Research                  http://www.geo.fmi.fi/
  P.O.BOX 503                           Tel      (+358)-9-19294656
  FIN-00101 Helsinki                    FAX      (+358)-9-19294603
  Finland                               priv-GSM (+358)-50-5302903

  "It's just zeros and ones, it cannot be hard"