receive statement in Erlang

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Thu May 17 11:42:28 CEST 2001

> That works for me.  It's simply beautiful to see when all your code
> changes to fit with one command (changing the tabstops in the editor).

Sad though it may be I do join you in this concept of beauty.. Beauty to me
is also seeing all my variable names in neon Blue, function headers in bold
black, hitting the TAB key anywhere in the line and seeing the whole line
skip neatly into place (Ooh). Semicolon creating the next function header
and placing the cursor ready to put in the variable names (Aahh).

I will admit that I get around the problem of complex functions overflowing
by having a big screen!

Maybe Luke will get his editor refactoring nested case clauses into new
functions at a key press soon?

 -Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: