receive statement in Erlang

Karel Van Oudheusden voudheus@REDACTED
Wed May 16 11:20:43 CEST 2001

Hello,

In the attached file I have put a small Erlang program.  After
compilation I get two warning messages and the program doesn't work the
way I want it to work.

I would appreciate it if somebody could:
- tell me what I am doing wrong
- express his thoughts about the style of programming I used

The program has a total of four processes:  one initial process, one
screen process, and two ball processes.  In the long run, I intend to
make this program much more complex: I want to have many balls moving on
the screen and this will be done over different computers (nodes).

Thank you very much,
Karel.