a simple question

Jonas Dageförde jdagefoerde@REDACTED
Sun May 6 16:43:59 CEST 2001

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have simple and short problem: I start a module that only waits for input from the shell (with "In = io:read("input>")) and starts this function recursive after any input. But I get no input prompt on one computer and one input prompt and no more on the other computer, both are PCs running Windows 98. Is this a problem due to the current OTP-Release 5.0 R7B6 or is it just a simple fault of mine?

Best regards
Jonas Dagefoerde

PS: I started working out a seminar about verification of erlang programs and wanted to try some examples and ideas...