Erlang Development Environment

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar.Mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Mar 8 11:43:14 CET 2001

Mostly historical reasons. It started off with just Sean hacking away in the
dark ages and suddenly we have so much code under RCS now and none of us
have the time to try anything new!

Thats why I'm keen to see CCviewer being made generic enough to handle any
version control system - even no version control system.

cheers,
Chandru

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: