Launch and executable file inside an Erlang Program

Salvador Alcaraz salcaraz@REDACTED
Sun Jul 1 11:48:20 CEST 2001

I think that Daniel Neri is right:

"...apparently os:cmd/1 still has problems with
binary output (on Unix)".

because, what does happen if execute an application with E/S display
instructions??

For example:

 1> os:cmd("pine").

Thank you in advance