erlc options

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Fri Jan 12 07:13:08 CET 2001

How do you get the MIB compiler to accept -ilroot?

I've tried every combination of things I keep getting this:

erlc +"{db,mnesia}" -ilroot "eva/priv/mibs/" ASG-MIB.mib
ASG-MIB.mib: 14: Error: Could not import [{node,currentAlarmObject},
                                          {node,currentAlarmSeverity},
                                          {node,currentAlarmTime}] from mib
OTP-EVA-MIB.bin. File not found. Check that the MIB to be IMPORTED is
compiled and present in the import path.
compilation_failedmake: *** [ASG-MIB.bin] Error 1

	-Vance