"Concurrent Programming in Erlang"

Hal Snyder <>
Thu Aug 30 00:51:21 CEST 2001

Salvador Alcaraz <> writes:

> ¿Anybody know anything about the book "Concurrent Programming in Erlang?
> Is it sold out?
> Is it possible buy it in a library?
> In Spain, I have about 6 mounths trying to buy this book?.

That is about how long it took to get my copy in Illinois. :-(
Depends whether you can find a store with the book in stock.
AFAIK it's still in print. Amazon quotes 2-3 days.

No doubt you know that the first half of the red book is on line at
the Erlang.org website
as well as Maurice Castro's exellent tutorial

Who will write the second edition?
The old red book doesn't do justice to Erlang.
Want help?