"Concurrent Programming in Erlang"

Hal Snyder hal@REDACTED
Thu Aug 30 00:51:21 CEST 2001

Salvador Alcaraz <salcaraz@REDACTED> writes:

> ¿Anybody know anything about the book "Concurrent Programming in Erlang?
>
> Is it sold out?
>
> Is it possible buy it in a library?
>
> In Spain, I have about 6 mounths trying to buy this book?.

That is about how long it took to get my copy in Illinois. :-(
Depends whether you can find a store with the book in stock.
AFAIK it's still in print. Amazon quotes 2-3 days.

No doubt you know that the first half of the red book is on line at
the Erlang.org website
 http://www.erlang.org/download/erlang-book-part1.pdf
as well as Maurice Castro's exellent tutorial
  http://www.serc.rmit.edu.au/~maurice/erlbk/

So...

Who will write the second edition?
The old red book doesn't do justice to Erlang.
Want help?