Web server and Erlang promotion

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Mon Apr 23 10:56:10 CEST 2001

Hello,

These days I have read several articles on Caudium, a web server
developped in the Pikes Language.

>From what I understand, the Caudium web server is now used as a way to
promote the language.
The Caudium Web server has very nice features and can compete with
Apache.
The best way and easiest way to extend it is to develop Pikes code.

What would you think of trying to boost Inets to turn it into a
competing Web server that can be extended in Erlang to promote the
language ? When people will try the web server, they will probably also
try module development. Then, they will probably try Erlang and they
might be happy with the code developped in Erlang.

--
Mickaël Rémond