Dissapearance of hash()?

Alexander Williams thantos@REDACTED
Tue Sep 26 13:51:22 CEST 2000

OK, here I am, hacking through Erlang's _Concurrent Programming in
Erlang_ (an excellent book, I add), and it goes into extolling the
virtues of hash().  Being an earnest student, I try it ...

No go, at least in the shell of R7A.

Am I not catching that it moved to a STDLIB library?  (I really need
an overall index for the whole of the Erlang online documentation
... I keep butting my head into references I just can't seem to chase
down well.  Surely someone can write a little program to merge the
current indices, right?  ;))

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@REDACTED)           | In the End,
  "Blue Jester needs food."                             | Oblivion