R7A : Segmentation fault

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Tue Sep 19 15:55:13 CEST 2000

    >> I found a bug (at least on my machine) that make the beam virtual
    >> machine crash (Version R7A).

    >> the file:list_dir/1 function crash the beam virtual machine when we have 999
    >> or more file in the directory.
    >> This function is working perfectly on the stable Erlang release.

    > Nope, works fine on my Ultra. (Solaris 7)

    > I succesfully created 1004 files. (Which took forever)

Oups. I forgot to say that this problem happens on Linux (I am using a Debian
2.2). A friend of mine seems to have the same issue (segmentation fault).

I might try tonight on a Windows computer, but this might indeed be a Linux
specific problem...

Thank you for your feedback.

--
Mickaël Rémond          -  mickael.remond@REDACTED