about graphics and GUI

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Mon Sep 18 11:44:51 CEST 2000

I looked at this a bit a while back and it seemed that most of the other
language bindings used their equivalent of the old Interface Generator to
generate all the code. (i.e. given a set of C header files, generate the
equivalent interface in the native language). Since the demise of IG there
doesn't appear to be an easy mechanism (write your own generator..)

Maybe there would be some scope in having a preliminary stage in the IC
compilation process to munge C header files into something usable by this?

Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: