R7A for Windows

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Thu Sep 14 12:51:04 CEST 2000

I'm currently fixing up the build tools (on my very limited spare time)
to build
under Windows only.
It works and build R7 fine but is still a bit too messy to be released.
I'll try to clean it up during the weekend and maybe some else can
assist to finalize it.

As an alternative, join CellPoint and get paid to do it ;-)

Please let me know by email.

/Per

Director - WAP Innovation & Development
CellPoint Systems AB